Welcome to the English Learning Program (ELP) LibGuide. This guide provides resources for practice in reading, listening, and verbal skills in English.
Most of the resources in this libguide are open and available for public viewing. You will not need to sign-in for resources, unless it is from a library database.
How to Access Library Databases At School:
1. Use the library computers and you can automatically access any of the resources without logging in.
2. Use the ESL Language lab and you can automatically access any of the resources.
How to Access Library Databases at Home:
1. Click here to visit the North Lake College Website
2. At the top, click on Email.
3. To sign-in, your username will be eStudentID@student.dcccd.edu and password is the same as eConnect. For example: email@example.com.
4. Keep your email open and return to this page. You will now have access to the links to the resources in this LibGuide.
North Lake College Library --- Reference Desk: (972) 273-3401 --- Circulation Desk: (972) 273-3400 --- My Library Account
Report an Online Accessibility Issue
About the LibraryLogin to LibApps