Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What can NoodleTools do?
- Build citations
- Store citations & notes
- Help create an outline
- Allow you to collaborate with other students
- Allow your instructor or librarian check your citations
Setting Up Your NoodleTools account
Your librarian may have already set up your account. Try logging in before you set up a new account.
- Create a PERSONAL ID: type in your student ID number
- Create a PASSWORD: your last name
- Type in your initials and last 4 numbers in your phone number.
- Click the REGISTER button.
Tips for NoodleTools Citations
- Determine the type of source -
Use the handouts in the right column for specific tasks and citations.
When adding a new citation, first choose database if the article or book comes from one of the library databases.
When adding a new citation, choose website if it is on the internet and not included in the databases.
- Reference Source
- Print Journal
- Print Magazine
We look forward to meeting you in person, by email or virtually!
Ask A Librarian
Give Credit to Your Sources in
APA, MLA or Chicago
Personal ID = student ID number
Password = last name
NoodleTools APA Handouts
Download documents below by clicking on the link. Check the bottom left toolbar to find the downloaded document.