Need help? Ask a Librarian
Skip to main content
Group Study Rooms
- Four rooms are available with whiteboards, markers, erasers, and outlets for laptops.
- Sign-in is done at the Reference desk with Student ID card.
- Study rooms accommodate groups of three to eight people.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis to current NLC students and staff engaged in the use of college resources or services. No reservations are taken.
- Study room use is limited to two hours, depending on demand.
- No food, drink or cell phone use.
- No private tutoring.
- Noise and activities should be appropriate to the library environment.
North Lake College Library --- Reference Desk: (972) 273-3401 --- Circulation Desk: (972) 273-3400 --- My Library Account
Login to LibApps