Library Meeting Rooms & Spaces
These are all spaces for faculty and staff. Also available are study rooms for group student on a first-come, first serve basis. Click here for more information on group study rooms.
Instruction Room - Room L-236
- Designed for library instruction and course specific instruction by a professional librarian.
- Reservations are made by contacting the Reference desk at 972-273-3401.
- Room accommodates up to 40 people.
- Room is equipped with 40 computers, a projector, and a black-and-white printer.
Seminar Room - Room L-234
- Designed for library assisted classes with focus on research.
- Reservations are taken at the Reference desk.
- Room accommodates up to 20 people.
- A projector is available but computers for students are not.
Conference Room - Room L-237
- Houses a projector screen and large conference table.
- Available for faculty and staff to conduct meetings and interviews.
- Room accommodates up to 12 people.
Professional Library - Room L-233
- Houses a collection of books, periodicals, articles and videos on the field of education as well as works published by North Lake College faculty and staff.
- Sign-in is done at the Reference desk.
- A computer and a black-and-white printer are accessible with your staff computer log-in.
- To submit professional publications, please contact the librarians at email@example.com or 972-273-3401.