The North Lake College Library's mission is to provide information resources and services that support teaching and learning in a supportive collaborative environment.
Code of Conduct
- A student ID card is required for all Library transactions. Cards can be obtained in the Student Resource Center, L240.
- Food and drinks should be consumed outside the Library.
- Noise levels should be kept to a minimum when inside the Library.
- Loitering in or around the Library is not permitted.
- Minor children should not be brought into the Library.
- Computers shut down automatically at closing time.
- All copying and/or printing should be done prior to closing time.
- Users who fail to comply with these rules may be asked to leave the Library.